Monday, June 9, 2014

At the doctor

Today was Drew's 3yo check up. All was great- he hasn't had asthma problems in nearly 6 months, gained a little weight (though is still skinny as ever) and passed his vision and block stacking tests like a champ. He rocked it! 

Evan begged to come to the appointment so he could "help." I spent a good portion of the appointment with my hand clamped firmly over Evan's mouth as he wanted to give all the answers to test questions and generally talk the doctors ear off. Then came shot time, and this happened:


"Let me hold your hand, brother! 
There, it's ok. It's all done. 
Come here and give me a hug, little brollie! 
You did so good. You were brave! I cry at shots sometimes too. 
You'll be ok. I love you!" 

100% sweetness. I just love these kids!! 

No comments: