Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lookin' Out My Front Door

Today was gorgeous Saturday morning, and we opened the front door after breakfast to let Ernie watch the world go by (or at least look at the birds and hopefully not have a cat or squirrel stroll by... the door wouldn't stand a chance).  Drew decided to get right up there with him, and of course there was no way Evan was going to be left out.  To Mike's eternal embarrassment, I grabbed my camera and ran out the side door in my slippers... after all, if they were this cute from the inside, how great would the look from the outside??  Well, Evan followed me and no amount of bribery was going to get him back inside, but Drew and Ernie were perfect subjects for the photo.   I hope someday they'll look back at this photo of the front door and remember how much fun we've had in this house!

 

No comments: