Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There is nothing sweeter than Evan's toothless baby laugh. He gets a twinkle in his eye and his entire body shakes with happiness.
The laugh is elusive though. We've spent literally hours of video trying to capture this little miracle, but Evan's smart. He laughs and laughs, and the second the camera is turned on, the laugh is turned off. It doesn't matter who's holding the camera or if it's in his line of vision - he just knows! I taped him the other day for 5 minutes, just waiting for the laugh to return (and making funny faces galore)... nothing. The second I gave up, he giggled and giggled - like he had been holding it in all the while. What a stinker!
Persistence pays 0ff - I finally got him! Doesn't it just make you laugh out loud?

1 comment:

Kay Clement said...

What a precious, happy child! His laugh and giggle are contagious! I was laughing out loud, with tears running down my cheeks!